This is the most expensive, time consuming, hard working, joyful, experiential and beautiful project. I really enjoy the process and finally realized I like Photoshop more than making dress.
![]() |
| ME and Olena M |
I must to say how great of the model. I share the model fee with another friend with a favorable student price, the model's performance was totally out of out expectation, she was professional. She was excellent in pose and expression, she completed all what I want.
And I did some retouch for my assignment which match the theme of 'Rusty'.
I know what I chose was not the major trend of ITC( the department of fashion design in HKPOLYU), lots of classmates chose to do high-end, but I still want to do something I like and used to, even my dress did not like to fit into the trend.









No comments:
Post a Comment