Wednesday, 9 May 2012

Live Drawing


I attend the Live Drawing workshop this week, it is apart of my graduation requirement. Although I have to draw 6 hours a day, it is interesting. We got different type of models. Yesterday I drew a fat women and a middle age men. I find that the body shape of a fat lady can be soft and beautiful, and I was surprise to  draw so smoothly. 

The fat lady
You may find there is one special style of my works. That was my first drawing during the class. Tutor told me it was too much shadow so I change the method, with the clean and soft clear lines.


The middle age men
The young lady was wonderful. I didn't (only)mean her body, but her pose, she was liked doing yoga. Can you image she had to keep those pose at lease 30 mins?


The young lady


Btw, I really had fun in the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment